Capcom have put out a video announcing the return of the Darkstalkers series with Darkstalkers Resurrection for Xbox Live Arcade and PSN.
Darkstalkers Resurrection compiles two of the previous titles in the iconic horror fighting series, Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge and Darkstalkers 3 with sexed up HD graphics 18 characters and all new features including:
- Online play with lobbies for up to 8 people
- Replay sharing via YouTube, enabling players to recapture and share their best fighting moments.
- Achievements and trophies
- Spectator Mode
- Training and challenge modes to help improve those skills
- Plenty of unlockable content such as concept art and videos
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge and Darkstalkers 3 were originally released in the late 90’s in the Arcades and on the Sega Saturn console before being ported to the Playstation 2 during 2005.
Darkstalkers Resurrection is being developed and published by Capcom and slated for release early 2013.
blog comments powered by