Nippon Ichi America have announced that a new SRPG, The Guided Fate Paradox will release in North America and Europe exclusively on PlayStation 3 during Fall 2013.
Created by the same development team as Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, The Guided Fate Paradox is the spiritual successor to Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger Vs. Darkdeath Evilman, an extremely approachable roguelike RPG.
The Guided Fate Paradox continues in the same vein with a fresh and unique approach towards the roguelike genre, with a memorable cast of characters and story, tons of customization, and seemingly infinite replayability.
About the game:
Players take on the role of high school student Renya Kagurazaka who has become a god by winning a lottery in a mall! Renya must travel through the Copy World in order to affect changes in the Original World and make people’s wishes come true. But is there some other force at work?
- In-depth customization featuring off the wall armor, weapons, and more. Want tank treads for legs? Or maybe race car legs instead? Well, there you go!
- 3D randomly generated dungeons offer floor after floor of surprises! Don’t be afraid to die, you’re God! The levels you gain while dungeon delving will help boost your stats!
- Features the beautiful artwork of Noizi Ito (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Hi-resolution 3D sprites offer sublime visuals while you ogre through the game’s ethereal dungeons! You won’t be alone though, angels are by your side!
- Disgaea-inspired over-the-top special attacks allow you to crush your enemies with creativity drizzled with a slight hint of levity!
You can view more screenshots on our Facebook page and check out the first trailer for the game here;
blog comments powered by